Academic session begins in the month of July, each session being two-termed with two monthly tests. (Pre-Primary excluded)
- Candidate children first have to get registered for an admission test at M.A.J Academy.(Class Nursery excluded from this condition)
- Parents are required to fill in the admission slip (if seats available) and pay the pre-registration fee (non-refundable) and then they will be informed about the syllabus, test date and timings.
- Clearance of admission test will confirm the admission of student.
- Children will be selected for assessment for a particular class according to their ages.
- Following documents (for successful students) have to be provided along with filled in admission form.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate
- Photocopy of NADRA B-Form (2 copies)
- Photocopy of Father’s or Guardian`s CNIC
- Two recent passport size photographs of student
- Previous school leaving certificate (Nursery student excluded)
(For Nursery Class only registration of student is required, after registration parents will be called for an interview, afterwards the final list will be posted on Notice board.)
Admission test will be taken according to admission syllabus.
- A written test is conducted for assessing the students in English, Urdu and Mathematics. The test follows a generalized approach rather than following any specific textbook in these subjects.
- Time dedicated for each of the portion is 60 minutes.
- A minimum of 40% marks is required to clear the test.
- Candidates are supposed to bring their stationary.
- Final admission is solely based on ranking the passing candidates in order of merit
- Books and uniform list will be provided at the time of issuance of form
- Copies` set will be provided to students from school against of payment from their respective campus.